About

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Welcome!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my blog,

I’m Eleonora, a university student studying Classics and Archaeology in Canterbury, UK. Through this blog I hope to show my passion for the environment and my journey to adopting a more eco-friendly life; the challenges I face along with my successes and anything that I learn on the way.

Everyone can take small steps to be more environmentally friendly, even students! It doesn't necessarily have to take more money or time, just a lot of determination and want to take action, and it can be fun too!

I’ll be posting and writing about things like palm oil, plastics and how to be more eco-friendly in food, clothing and life choices.

So if you would like to know more about what you can do to be more ‘green’, stick around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment